Monday, November 25, 2013

45 Year Old Punk Poetry

http://modestconspiracy.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/todd-schorr-2.jpeg  Dreamland by Todd Schorr

O blessed charnal house
Free me from the vagaries ov
corporate whore America
That BITCH promised me freedom
as a child in her compulsory 
institution of brainwashing
with the horseshit White Wash ov "HIS" story
told by venture capitalists slave traders
so-called founding fathers

You foul diseased murderous BITCH
you took me into incarceration
into your institutional health facilities
all because I dared to
express my falsely promised freedom

I have been Homeless in your streets
Locked up in your Prisons
kept in your Mental Hospitals
served grease in your corporatized
cardiac facotry drive thrus
I have purchased your plastic crap
from the pustule ov mega corpchain outlets
spread upon your syphilitic flesh
so proudly called the HOMELAND

I have watched you allow
the upward flow ov resorces
into the hands of a few
while the suffering masses
continue to be subjected 
to indiginities to their persons
and affrontal lobotomies  
ov common sense

I have been strung out on your CIA sanctioned
been shackled by by pharma-corps chemicals
eaten the ground corpses ov your empty dreams
been shat upon
put down
kept out
ground up
and puked out
by the flawed processes ov your democracy

I stand before you
to deliver the only benediction
fitting one such as yourself
your vacuous stance and soulless guile
prompt me to speak honestly 
as I say




No comments:

Post a Comment